Active Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Active Water

An online community for anyone willing to actively engage in the World Water Crisis.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Team Active:Water

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarenWendell

DarenWendell

Welcome to Team Active:Water Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Team Active:Water   Welcome to Team Active:Water Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:59 pm

Hello Athletes!!!
Welcome to Team Active:Water! My name is Daren Wendell, I am the director of Active:Water as well as one of the founders along with Ahadaway (find her and be her friend Smile. On behalf of Active:Water I would like to say that we are so incredibly proud of you for deciding to use your gifts and abilities to help others who are in need of safe drinking water! You are Awesome! and if we can help you along the way then please don't hesitate to ask. We are just as excited about what you are doing as you may be about Active:Water. We love to read your stories and inspiration for your particular events so please keep them coming!

A little about me. I just moved up to Kalamazoo, MI about 5 months ago and just got done running the Chicago, Akron, Grand Rapids, and Indianapolis Marathon this past marathon season... a little excessive I know but I love the challenge and I love Active:Water. I am currently training for the IronMan St George here on May 1st 2010 and let me tell you what.. the training is like no other. No sacrifice no victory right!

Once again.. we are here to make sure that you succeed in your goals. if there is any way that you think we can help we will try to make it happen. Take care and happy training! God Bless! Daren Wendell
Back to top Go down
http://www.activewater.org
akon0002

Welcome to Team Active:Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Team Active:Water   Welcome to Team Active:Water Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:55 am

hello all cheers
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Team Active:Water
Page 1 of 1