Active Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Active Water

An online community for anyone willing to actively engage in the World Water Crisis.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying to get started...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lauren024

Trying to get started... Empty
PostSubject: Trying to get started...   Trying to get started... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Hello, my name is Lauren Witherspoon and I found out about Active Water when I was at "Summer in the Son" in Kentucky. I participated in the water walk that a few sponsors led and I could not believe how back-breaking it was! We only walked 0.6 miles with the water and some women and children walk ten times that distance with even more water! It really inspired me to do something about it, but I'm having a rough time getting started...I am trying to sell, or "accept donations" for these crafts I make out of origami cranes, and I present them tomorrow for the missions board. If they vote yes, I will be able to put them up in the sanctuary. Smile And I have a good feeling that they will...I was wondering though if I could have some help...are there brochures or information packets that you could send me to hand out to the people in my church? I was also going to set up donation boxes at my work, and I might need some for that too...I made my own tri-fold for display, but anything else that you guys could send would be amazing! Thank you so much for your time, and I really hope that I can make a difference! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Trying to get started...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Active Water :: Grassroots Campaigns :: Grassroots Campaigns-
Jump to: